Alaska Family Services (AFS) is a mission driven organization with a long history of service and excellence in supporting families and building healthy communities.
Created in 1979 as a safe shelter for women and their children in Palmer, we are now 90 employees strong and serve over 10,000 individuals annually in communities across the state of Alaska.
We take pride in our ability to offer staff a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401k with employer match
- 11 paid holidays, plus 2 personal days
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- competitive paid time off schedule with accrual increases for every two years of service
- options for flexible work schedules around school challenges (i.e. bus cancellations and PLC Mondays)
- casual dress code
- professional development assistance
- paid FMLA after 6 months of employment
- employee assistance program
- paid preventative care leave
Currently Open Postions
How to Apply
Please submit a letter of interest, a current resume and a completed job application form to:
Attention: Human Resources
Fax to (907)746-4081
Alaska Family Services
1825 South Chugach Street
Palmer AK 99645
All successful applicants must be able to pass a criminal history background check. Please, no phone calls or dropping in without an appointment. EOE
Alaska Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion and we actively seek to work with and serve individuals of all genders, races, ethnicities, and backgrounds.